Nice caring lady
Age 47 From Elkhart, Indiana Online 1 week ago
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As I am a woman that wears my heart on my sleeve. I have worked hard to keep my family happy. I am not a millionaire by any means, with that said I am not financially able to take care of a man.
- Sign Aries
- My Education Level Is Some College
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Manufacturing / Distribution
- My Job Title Is assessor
- I Make This Much In A Year Under $100,000USD/yr
- I Live With Kid(s)
- At Home All Is Calm
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink Yes - Socially
- Back In High School, I Was A Quiet One
- My Social Behavior Is Observant, Friendly, Comedic, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Family, Dining, Learning, Tv, Movies, Games, Cooking, Gardening, Playing Cards
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Trying New Things, Relaxing, Going To A Casino
- An Ideal First Date Would Be Ideally I would like to talk somewhere public, see if we have an attraction. If things are as expected then take it one step further, like a nice dinner and of course more getting to know each other.
- I've Always Wanted To Try Going on a cruise or a getaway to somewhere that I have never been.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Cool
- My Religion Is Christian
- I Attend Services Once A Year
- My Political Views Are Middle Of The Road
- My Goal In Life Is My goal in life is to better myself each day. Being a good person is what I love most about myself.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Friendly, Goofy
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Dramas, Situation Comedies, Reality Shows, Re-runs
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Big brother, survivor, mike and molly
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Family
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Country, Rock, Pop, Classical, New age
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Health, Romance
- My Idea Of Fun Is For fun I like to make people smile and feel good about who they are. I try and do this daily, it keeps my spirits high and hopefully theirs too.
Back to Top of Page »